Epuron has a dynamic and committed team focussed on making great projects happen. We've been doing that successfully for almost 20 years.
We're a small and diverse group of around 20 professionals working across solar, wind and energy storage projects. Each team member is involved in the various aspects of a project, providing variety and opportunities to learn. Most of our team enjoy regular travel to project sites across Australia, based out of our offices in North Sydney.
If you're keen to explore joining our growing team, and have skills and experience that add value to our activities, we'd like to hear from you.
If you're travelling and would like to work on construction of solar farms, that's not us, apologies. Likewise, if you don't have residency or an existing work visa then we're not the right company for you.
Epuron is currently (MAY 2021) looking for a Project Officer to join the team and support our expanding portfolio of projects across Australia. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate, potentially with some experience, to join one of the most experienced and established project developers in the country.
The successful candidate will support a variety of development projects, working with project managers, consultants and technical analysts to deliver high quality renewable energy projects in the Australian market. A positive and confident approach to project management is important, combined with practical thinking along with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines. You will work closely with development project managers and third-party stakeholders to support the development of key projects.
This role will provide a great introduction to all aspects of renewable energy project development working with a well established team on multiple projects.
Working with project managers to deliver the development of renewable energy development projects. The scope of works within this is wide, and could involve:
- Project planning and development approach:
- Participate in project design and assessment;
- Liaise with stakeholders regarding planning approach;
- Co-ordinate consultants to undertake site surveys;
- Review and finalise technical and planning reports.
- Community and stakeholder liaison
- Work with landowners:
- Manage site access protocols
- Assess and control environmental management processes
- Support negotiation of land access and lease agreements
- Work with communities:
- Facilitate interaction with community groups, councils and neighbours;
- Arrange information sessions and workshops;
- Maintain stakeholder engagement processes.
- Work with landowners:
- Technical project support
- Site visits
- Accompany consultants and stakeholders on site visits
- Support installation, maintenance and management of resource monitoring equipment
- Support technical team with relevant information
- Drive software to produce quality outputs
- Support project as required.
- Site visits
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant Degree in Planning, Environment, Geography, Engineering or Science
- Demonstrated interest in renewable energy
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Current Australian driver’s licence
- Willingness and flexibility to travel interstate
Full legal rights to live and work in Australia
The role is located in North Sydney
If you're interested in this position, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and covering letter supporting your suitability in the role to recruiting team.
We're always looking for people to join the team, and particularly interested in applicants with >5 years relevant experience such as:
- project management, particularly for solar and wind energy projects
- land management and landowner liaison for large infrastructure projects
- grid connection negotiation and planning
- wind data management and wind engineering
You would also need residency or a work visa and a valid drivers license.
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and covering email indicating your interest to our recruiting team.