Help build our team for a growing future
Epuron has a dynamic and committed team which is focussed on making great projects happen. We've been doing that successfully for more than 15 years.
We're a small and diverse group of around 20 professionals working across solar, wind and energy storage projects. Each team member is involved in many different aspects of a project, providing variety and an opportunity to learn. Most of our team enjoy regular travel to project sites across Australia, based out of our new offices in North Sydney.
If you're keen to explore joining our growing team, and have skills and experience that add value to our activities, we'd like to hear from you.
Epuron is currently seeking experienced renewable energy developers, or applicants with the relevant skills, to join our development team:
- Solar Development Manager, to develop a portfolio of NSW-based solar farms which have been secured by Epuron - projects are in the range 5 - 150 megawatts each, with smaller niche projects which Epuron intends to build and own as well as larger projects being developed for sale to third parties
- Wind Development Manager, to lead the development of up to two wind farm projects - Epuron is developing a number of projects >200 megawatts each located in Tasmania, NSW and Queensland which are intended for sale to third parties
Applicants would have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, be willing to be based in Sydney, and have suitable residency visa to allow >3 years employment.
Send us your resume
We're always looking for people to join the team, and particularly interested in applicants with >5 years relevant experience such as:
- project management, particularly for solar and wind energy projects
- land management and landowner liaison for large infrastructure projects
- grid connection negotiation and planning
- wind data management and wind engineering
You would also need residency or work visa and a valid drivers license.
If this is you, please send a CV and covering email indicating your interest to our recruiting team.