Bowmans Creek Community Consultative Committee Nominations Now Open
This Community Consultative Committee will be formed under the direction of the NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment (DPIE) for State Significant Projects.
A Community Consultative Committee provides a forum for open discussion between the proponent and representatives of the community, stakeholder groups and local councils on issues directly relating to the project.
Epuron are looking for interested people who live locally or are members of a stakeholder group (community, environment, Aboriginal or industry) to join the Community Consultative Committee that is being established for the Bowmans Creek Wind Farm.
Key roles include:
- You will be expected to contribute constructively to committee discussions;
- Attend 3-4 meetings per year; and,
- Communicate information about Bowmans Creek Wind Farm between the committee and the broader community.
The selection criteria include:
- Be current residents or landowners within Singleton, Muswellbrook or Upper Hunter local government area;
- Demonstrate involvement in local community groups and/or activities;
- Have some knowledge and awareness of the Bowmans Creek Wind Farm proposal and related issues of concern to the local community;
- Be willing to adhere to the committee’s code of conduct.
Additional information about the role of the CCC can be found on the NSW DPIE’s website at
If you would like to apply, please download a copy of the nomination form:
Contact Dr W.E.J. Paradice AM (Committee Chair) at email@example.com for more information.
Applications must be lodged by 9th December 2019 and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org