Liverpool Range – Response to Submissions on Exhibition
The Liverpool Range Wind Farm Response to Submissions is now on Public Exhibition. The report responds to Public and Agency submissions received by Epuron following the exhibition of the Environmental Assessment in August 2014. A small number of changes have been made to the proposal including; removal of 16 turbines, simplification and realignment of the main powerline into one continuous preferred option and minor relocation of ancillary infrastructure to support the realignment of the main powerline. The current proposal is now for 272 wind turbines and supporting infrastructure.
Epuron is continuing to consult with project stakeholders and will continue to release newsletters with project updates.
The documents are available on the NSW Department of Planning and Environment website via the following link:
The documents will be available at the following locations until 18 July 2017.
- Warrumbungle Shire Council (Coonabarabran Office): 14-22 John Street, Coonabarabran;
- Warrumbungle Shire Council (Coolah Office): 59 Binnia Street, Coolah;
- Upper Hunter Shire Council (Scone Office): 135 Liverpool Street, Scone;
- Upper Hunter Shire Council (Merriwa Office): 34-40 Vennacher Street, Merriwa;
- Mid-Western Regional Council (Mudgee Office): 86 Market Street, Mudgee;
- Cassilis Library: Community Centre, Buccleugh Street, Cassilis;
- Nature Conservation Council: Level 14, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney;