Epuron has almost 20 years of green field wind and solar project development experience. With a collaborative and iterative approach, Epuron's teams navigate projects through planning and assessment to secure development approval for well-designed and efficient renewable energy facilities. Our projects provide lasting benefits to their local communities and make a meaningful contribution to the clean energy transition.
Our capabilities include:
- Identifying and screening potential sites by assessing their suitability, key risks and likely viability.
- Preparing initial concept designs for the site (including equipment sizing, site layout, and micro-siting).
- Identifying relevant landowners and negotiating appropriate agreements for land tenure.
- Consulting with key stakeholders within the local community, government agencies and other interested parties.
- Resource monitoring including selection and installation of equipment and managing the resulting environmental data.
- Long term resource and energy yield assessment.
- Managing development studies, planning applications and approvals.
- Managing grid connection studies, applications and approvals.
- Project feasibility assessment, financial modelling and power off-take negotiations.
- Environmental compliance assessment and reporting.
- Equipment selection and procurement for the construction phase.