Epuron has had 15 years of green field project development experience covering solar and wind development projects for a variety of clients.
Epuron carries the project from its initiation through to the point where it is ready for construction. We do that for our own projects, and can also assist landowners and third party developers in achieving their renewable energy objectives.
Our capabilities include:
- identifying and screening potential sites by assessing their suitability, key risks and likely viability
- preparing initial concept designs for the site (including equipment sizing, site layout, and micro-siting)
- identifying relevant landowners and negotiating appropriate agreements for land tenure
- consulting with key stakeholders within the local community, government agencies and other interested parties
- resource monitoring including selection and installation of equipment and managing the resulting environmental data
- long term resource and energy yield assessment
- managing development studies, planning applications and approvals
- managing grid connection studies, applications and approvals
- project feasibility assessment , financial modelling and power off-take negotiations
- environmental compliance assessment and reporting
- equipment selection and procurement for the construction phase
Epuron’s broad experience allows it to tailor requirements to each project to reduce costs and minimise development risks.